Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back after a long layoff...

I haven't posted on this blog for so long, but I'm going to try to resurrect it with more frequent posts going forward. Over the nine months or so since my last post, I have expanded the sets that I am collecting (1934 Goudey, E96 and E96 Philadelphia Caramel, among others), which has caused me to re-allocate my collecting resources. The 1933 Goudey set is still one of my main focuses, but I have decided to collect it in lower grade condition so that it doesn't devour my entire collecting budget. As a result, I have sold off many of the cards that I previously posted about, including the #181 Babe Ruth, as well as Lefty Grove, Lynford Lary, and Tony Cuccinello. I have picked up some additional lower grade cards for the set, including some Hall of Famers, which I will be posting about on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment